The Tear Puffer was designed as a tool to help stimulate tears. Safely and easily control airflow through menthol crystals to generate watery eyes or tears. It is sanitary, discrete, convenient and is easily used by make-up artists or actors. Created by award winning makeup artist Laverne Munroe.
Each Tear Puffer comes with 2 refills of Menthol Crystals, stockings, elastic, and cotton.
- Hold Puffer 3"- 5" away from the eye.
- Squeeze the colored bulb to puff air through the menthol crystal filled tube.
- Repeat until desired tears form.
- Replace menthol crystals once they become ineffective.
- Remove the colored bulb.
- Empty all contents and wash & dry thoroughly.
- Apply a small piece of cotton covering the small hole of the tube.
- This ensures crystals are not puffed into eyes.
- Fill with menthol crystals leaving room to add cotton to hold crystals in the tube.
- Cover the opening with stocking and elastic to secure contents.
- Replace the colored bulb over the tube opening.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not leave in direct heat.
**FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY**
Discontinue use if eye irritation occurs. Contact physician if needed. Keep out of reach of children.
For hygiene and sanitary reasons, all makeup products will be considered final sale and not eligible for a return. Any tools or unopened items, excluding makeup, may be returned or exchanged. These items include but are not limited to makeup brushes, bags, organizers, and containers.
Item(s) purchased must be unopened, unused, and in the original packaging. Original copy of the VERO Professionals receipt/invoice must be present at the time of return/exchange. Refunds are only applied to the original method of payment.
Returns/Exchanges must be made within 7 days of receiving the purchase. Online and in-store purchases can be returned or exchanged in store. Shipping for online returns must be paid for by the artist and is not covered by VERO Professionals.