VERO Artist Program
VERO Professionals is an exclusive makeup retailer for professional Makeup Artists and Special Effects Artists working in Canada. Unfortunately, we do not provide discounts to estheticians, hairstylists, nail technicians or other beauty service providers. VERO Professionals is not open to the public and can only be shopped by an account holder.
Each application is processed individually and thoroughly. It may take up to 7 business days for processing and confirmation of your account approval.
WHY JOIN OUR COMMUNITY?
- Exclusive shopping experience both online and in store
- Access to global cosmetic brands supplied locally to you in Toronto
- Up to 30% off select brands built into your account when you shop
- Book private shopping appointments to meet your busy schedule
- Fast order fulfillment to get your products right away
- Product knowledge, industry experience and advice from our team
MAKEUP ARTIST PROGRAM
Please provide one copy of Government Issued Photo I.D. along with two of the following documents:
(Documents must include full name and date within the last 6 months)
- School diploma from an accredited makeup or special effects program
- Program or Call Sheet
- Client Invoice or Contract
- Agency Representation
- Union Membership Card
- IMDB Web Link
- Business Website (must offer a menu of services)
- Registered Salon or Business License
We DO NOT accept the following:
- Masterclass or Workshop Certificates, including Online Classes
- Social Media accounts such as Facebook or Instagram
Currently enrolled and attending a makeup or special effects program in an accredited Canadian school
- School must have an active website listing the curriculum and program courses
- Program must exceed 80+ hours
- We do not accept short-term seminar or makeup class certificates as educational proof or status
- Student account is valid for 1 year
- Upon graduation and completion of program, you may upgrade your account to the Pro Artist level by submitting your new qualifying documents.
Please provide one copy of Government Issued Photo I.D. along with one of the following documents:
(Documents must include full name and current date)
- Program Enrollment Letter
- Program Paid Invoice
- Student I.D.
Union Members or Artists purchasing products or supplies for their department in a production may submit an order on behalf of the production company.
For all Film Production orders, please email your order inquiry to INFO@VEROPROFESSIONALS.COM
ARTIST ACCOUNT AGREEMENT
By enrolling in the artist program with VERO Professionals, the artist agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Pro discounts are for professional use only and belong to the individual account holder. Discount can not be shared with others, including artists, friends or family.
- All artist transactions must be linked to an account for purchase history.
- There is no product or transaction limit of goods or dollars spent within your account. However, any suspicious transactions or account activity may be held until proven for professional use.
- Reselling of any cosmetics or products is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate account termination. Individual companies or brands may pursue further legal action towards the individual if proven.
- VERO Professionals reserves the right to reject or deny any artist application or terminate an account if not being used appropriately or in a professional manner.
Please review our full Artist Application Agreement prior to enrolling.
READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE