MY BRUSH BUDDY™
The MYKITCO.™ original and best selling MY BRUSH BUDDY™
Designed in his kitchen back in 2015 by James Molloy, this revolutionary way to carry and store your makeup brushes has continued to evolve, and we can't wait for it to be a part of your makeup-kit!
Perfect for on-set with a detachable and extendable strap, or for your makeup station or dressing table to arrange your brush styles or simply to keep your clean and used brushes separate.
- Four-Sections - Divide and arrange your makeup tools any way you like.
- Acrylic Insert - Helps to maintain the shape of your buddy whilst keeping your brushes separate.
- Detachable & Extendable Shoulder Strap - A shoulder bag or pop straight on your station.
- Tough and Durable Outer Canvas - Looks great, whilst extending the life of your buddy.
- Heavy Duty PVC - See the contents of your buddy through this extremely durable high grade PVC.
- Elastic Back-Band - A no-fuss approach to holding the lid back for easy access whilst on-the-job, and can be used for hair grips/accessories.
N.B. The dividing inserts are made from of acrylic. This product is not intended to be packed inside a larger case/kit for travel. There is a strap to carry separately, and/or an elastic band at the back to easily attach to a trolley/case.
H 23cm x W 14cm x D 14cm
Inside Compartments: 6cm x 6cm
For hygiene and sanitary reasons, all makeup products will be considered final sale and not eligible for a return. Any tools or unopened items, excluding makeup, may be returned or exchanged. These items include but are not limited to makeup brushes, bags, organizers, and containers.
Item(s) purchased must be unopened, unused, and in the original packaging. Original copy of the VERO Professionals receipt/invoice must be present at the time of return/exchange. Refunds are only applied to the original method of payment.
Returns/Exchanges must be made within 7 days of receiving the purchase. Online and in-store purchases can be returned or exchanged in store. Shipping for online returns must be paid for by the artist and is not covered by VERO Professionals.